Sometimes pupils have problems navigating the busy corridors of school, or might find it a struggle to hear what the teacher is saying above the normal everyday humdrum of the classroom. If that is your child, or you are concerned that it could be, then we have the team in school to support you.
Ways in which we can support physical impairments: -
- Move the pupil closer to your teacher
- Modify print to a size that is more suitable for their needs
- Put classes in a downstairs location that is easier to access
- Allow access to laptops to support writing
- Provide teaching resources in advance of lessons